Tuesday 8 May 2018

Ramadhan Buffet @ Berjaya Waterfront Hotel (Johor Bahru)


Like I said in my previous post, Ramadhan in this country will not be much fun if there isn't any Iftar buffet. It's one of the channels where restaurants and hotels could be able to showcase talents of their chefs.

So today, I am going to do that one thing where I make your mouth so watery that you just can't wait for the Ramadhan to come.

Allow me to introduce - Berjaya Waterfront Hotel Johor Bahru.

I was pretty lucky to be invited for its buffet preview, and these following pictures that I'm about to show you, they are simply insane.

A quick intro, Berjaya Waterfront Hotel is delighted to announce their Ramadhan Buffet by bringing back original fares that are set to delight food lovers. Simply named, "Warisan Sajian Bonda" (Mother's Heritage), the master chefs of Berjaya Waterfront Hotel led by Executive Chef Jamaluddin Sadikum will feature traditional recipes that were lovingly taught to them by their own mothers.

Highlights of the signature dishes for this preview are Soup Gear Box and Kambing Golek. From the hawkers stall, the buffet offers 200 varieties of mouth-watering authentic local dishes such as kerabu ulam kampung, otak-otak, satay, daging bakar, ikan sumbat, gulai ayam kampung, lemang, ketupat and many more. Lively melodies of malay traditional music will be performed like Ghazal, Zapin and Kuda Kepang throughout the Ramadhan month.

Berjaya Waterfront Hotel "Warisan Sajian Ibunda: buffet will be available daily from 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm from 17th May to 13th June 2018.

Prices

RM50.00 nett for adult (17th May to 23rd May)
RM66.00 nett for adult (24th May to 13th June)

**For children is RM44.00 nett


APPETIZER





MAIN COURSE











DESSERT





Although I have said earlier at the top what are the highlights, but still, I have my own suggestion. Haha! This is a buffet, and like any other buffet, you should know how to strategise your selection of meals. Or else, you will end up not trying out everything.

My best advice would be to balance up your picks between the main course and dessert. Why? Because the varieties of their desserts are just nuts. The number of choices is almost comparable to its main course. And how about the taste? They were fabulous.

I am a true sucker for dessert, therefore, I would suggest you to save up some space in you stomach for later use. You will need that, trust me.

For reservation, you may call up this contacts below.

Contact : 07-2219999
Address : 88, Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, Stulang Laut, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim


No comments:

Post a Comment