Friday 12 February 2016

Lazat Steak House @ Uda, Johor Bahru


Steak! Ribs! I need those things!

Has anyone here been to food tour in Johor Bahru. If you couldn't find one, create your own tour then. Let me suggest you the places you should try.

Located in Bandar Baru Uda, the area next to Angsana mall, situated right next to steamboot restaurant, this place will give you a good time in its relaxing space.

I know, I know. Every time I visit cafe or restaurant, first thing that comes to my attention is design, or maybe the space they're providing. It has to be a zen space for foodies, specially design by some hipsters, and it has to have extra space. Without these, you will never get into my list. Lol!



Anyways, take a look on some of those food. I like the culinary here for being simple. Boiled-vegetables, a stick of corn and a thrilled-looking ribs, served on a huge white plate. Well, you just had my attention, buddy!

As for the price, I'm not very sure whether to call it expensive or not. For the ribs up there, it cost me around RM33 and the bread pudding, it was RM9. You may call it expensive, or you may call it worth paying. I picked later one. In total, I paid RM88 for both my mom and myself.

You should really try it. Johor Bahru does have great places to chill, but majority of them stayed hidden. You've got to dig in deeper to find those place. Good luck finding them!



No comments:

Post a Comment