Tuesday 12 January 2016

Agrofarm Stay @ Melacca


God! It's been sooo long since my last vacation. My last "work-trip" to China was not considered as vacation.

I'm more kind of guy whose always in the hunt. I don't like sitting around and do nothing. Lay down on the beach and sip on sunshine, while knowing that I haven't yet done much. Hell that's not me!

Anyways, my deepest gratitude to Kelab Blogger Ben Ashari for inviting me to this 2-day and 1-night stay at this wonderful homestay, Agrofarm Stay @ Skill-Tech, Melacca. The main reason I went to that place was to participate in a photographer seminar. See? Even when I'm out for vacation, I'm still working. But during our free time, mostly during the early morning and late evening, we got to utilize and enjoy the facilities around.



Now let's proceed with the only thing I do best - describing the details of what I like and what I don't.

First on my list, was the morning breeze. Imagine this - you usually woke up to a dusty air of KL and no matter how hard you try to avoid it, you just can't. The air in Agrofarm Stay is the total opposite. You will never want to stop breathing that air.

Secondly, was the design. Funny thing about architecture in rural places, is that they tend to make the houses super cute. That pinky building is actually a karaoke lounge. You wouldn't know if I didn't say it, would you? You can rent the space at anytime during your stay.



Third was my personal favorite - hill slope, trees and river. I said it before that I was born in a Johor Bahru City, and currently working in KL. So you see, none of those places had ever been known for greenery. Perhaps they do have some, but not as much as what I've seen in Agrofarm Stay. I just love green stuff.

Lastly, was the activities that you could organize there. If you were planning for family trio, you could get wet with your kids in the pool and jog around the hill or farm. If you were to organize a seminar or training session, you could really use meeting room or the seminar room. They're enough to fit a large group of people. Some people even had private wedding within this compound.



Okay, enough with the bragging. Now allow me to be fair with my opinion and express my concern about this place. Because everything in this planet has it's flaw and Agrofarm Stay isn't excluded.

First, was the Wi-Fi. Like seriously, do not pack up your whole bunch of IT gadget and intend to make use of them without obstruction. 'Cuz you will face that problem even when you try to connect Google.

Another thing would be the insects. If you have some sort of phobia with tiny creatures, such as flies, mosquitoes, flying ants and moths, you really have to take note on it. They're not going to do you harm, but people with serious phobia will not survive this. It's a remote area covered with huge farm and deep woods, it's pretty normal for places like this in Malaysia to have bugs. They have squirrels, though. Jumping from trees to cable wires to roof top. Totally adorable.

So yeah, those are the things I found during my stay there. Do check this website out for booking, agrofarmstay.my, or you could just call this them up - +6012 2118246 / +6016 2098623

It's midnight now and I'm so damn tired. See yah!




No comments:

Post a Comment