Saturday 30 May 2015

Ramadhan Buffet Preview @ KL


You have no idea how grateful I felt when I received this invitation. It'd been two months since I got back from Guangzhou, and you know what, I hadn't had time to let myself lose a little. Adulthood, no one could argue that.

Fine dinning, Plus buffet. Meaning, a free flow of amazing cuisine. When it comes to food, nobody should underestimate my tiny little stomach. It could fit a human in it.

During this Ramadhan season, some of us would probably be thinking where to get KL's tastiest location to dine in. Well, let me tell you something, if you've got that extras to spend, why not try out Hotel Seri Pacific.





With the range from RM 70 to RM 110 net, you could actually have all these, without even stopping. Not advisable, though, if you were the kind of person who'd been dieting your entire life.

My personal favorite, would be the oyster and crayfishes. Barbecued oyster with custard and cream, that gave a milky and thick barbecue taste, and extreme fragrance of grilling. I had like six pieces of it before I had enough. Allergic.

Not just the seafood, this buffet in fact provides you various type of cuisine. Authentic Malay food, Indian, Japanese, Turkish and Chinese. But of course, they all come with different pricing.

While others were busy munching on their food, I took my time slowly interview the chefs. Wonderful people, lovely smiles, it doesn't surprise me the food tasted amazing. And the male chef over there, he purposely put the fire up when I tried taking photos. And he was like, "did you get that?" That was nice of him.

One thing for sure, I will absolutely miss those sashimi and kebabs. But no worries, there will be plenty more to come. Just enjoy the meal, guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment