Thursday 17 May 2018

Kings Green Hotel @ Melaka


Just a couple of weeks ago, I finally decided to take some time off to Melaka. Just for your info, in one week time, I will be enrolling into a full-time diploma program. Yes! I'm going back to school. Yay for me!

So I have resigned from my former full-time job to give myself some time to prepare for school, and relax. So I figured, what could be more relaxing than travelling around. Hence I chose Melaka, approximately two hours drive from my hometown.

I chose this 4-star hotel, namely Kings Green Hotel, located in the heart of Melaka City Center.

And what was my ultimate plan? To stay in and SLEEP! And also get some food to eat. Isn't that just wonderful? Lol.

Whenever I choose a hotel, I always look for these criterias (kind of like a soft spot for me) - huge window to get good view and bath tub (because I was going to sleep in it, obviously).

Thank goodness that this hotel provided those things I wanted. Thus, amazing weekend I had.





The room I had was categorized as Deluxe King. Here is a summary of the rooms' rate.

Superior
RM192.00 nett for weekday
RM220.00 nett for weekend

Deluxe King
RM222.00 nett for weekday
RM254.00 nett for weekend

Deluxe Twin
RM244.00 nett for weekday
RM274.00 nett for weekend

Suite
RM512.00 nett for weekday
RM544.00 nett for weekend

Premier Suite
RM764.00 nett for weekday
RM794.00 nett for weekend

All of the rooms come together with breakfast for 2 (with exception of Premier Suite, which is for 4). Also it has free parking space and WiFi.

If room isn't the thing you're looking for, there are 2 Function Halls, 3 Meeting Rooms and 1 Ball Room available for you to rent.



As a hotel guest, I was entitled to use their facilities, like Gym and Swimming Pool. And owh, not to forget that they also have a bar on the 3rd floor, namely Green Acres Lounge & Bar. It is great if you loved drinking, and karaoke.

Now, on my final list of honorable mention - the food!

There are two restaurants that you may try while visiting this place - JIA Restaurant and Hibiscus Cafe.

I will be sharing more about JIA Restaurant on a different post. I've got some amazing snaps, so it has to be put up separately.

As for Hibiscus Cafe, I was there for its happy hour high tea, and it was lovely. They named it "Sembang-sembang Petang" (Evening Talk), between 3.00pm to 6.00pm. Following pictures are some examples of meals they serve during this high tea. You may choose between these two:

Local Taste
Coffee/Tea with choice of snacks such as Cucur Udang, Keropok Udang, Goreng Pisang tc.
RM8.0 nett onwards

Chicken Chop Promotion
Breaded or Grilled with Kings Green signature sauce (salted egg)
RM18.00 nett

You may also check out my previous post for their Ramadhan Buffet - Ramadhan Buffet @ Hibiscus Cafe (Melaka)



For more information, you may check out contacts below.

Contact  : +6062881091
Fax        : +6062881092
Address : 28, Jalan Tun Perak, 75300 Melaka, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment