Monday 21 March 2016

Hazelnut Coffee & Bar @ Bukit Tinggi


Two possibilities would occur when visiting this cafe, either you would become much healthier, or you would turn into a hazelnut-lust little madman, whom just released from far-beneath underground dungeon. And by the way, both examples indicate good thing actually. So, here you go, an introduction by me for this cool-looking cafe - Hazelnut Coffee & Bar.



The name itself says a lot on what kind of dishes you'll be having. At first I was like 'A hazelnut cafe huh? Either it will turn up to be lame, or taste weird.

Like seriously and I'm not joking, the moment I had my first dish, Parmesan Chicken Pot down there, I was completely blown away. By what? That cream cheese and Parmesan, mixed up with ground hazelnuts, apparently create an aroma that will make you think twice on what's good. I wanted to scream on my first scoop, but then I realized I'm an adult. Adults don't scream when the food taste good. Better keep that in mind.



I've always been a fan of affordable meals. Wherever I go and whenever I dine for meal, pricing is always my top priority. Eyes on the 'price', that's what people said, I suppose. Here's my standard, RM 5 - 10 per meal would either be street food or food court. So having to pay RM 20 - 30 per meal, that'd be my standard of dining in a cafe. Lucky enough, that's what each of us had to pay.

Here's my suggestion for main dishes - Chicken Cordon Bleu, Parmesan Chicken Pot and Hazelnut Fried Rice. Or maybe Hazelnut Shrooms if you were a vegetarian. They even have that too you see. What a considerate little establishment.

As for dessert. Take look at that photo down there. GO ORDER THAT!

No, I'm just kidding. Go order that Hazelnut Torte if you felt tempted by that skin-full of ground hazelnut. By paying only RM 13.90, you could get a huge piece of cake that could be divided for two people. And by the way, none of you would be going home emptied-stomach.



Hazelnut Coffee & Bar
51A, Lorong Batu Nilam 21B,
Bandar Bukit Tinggi,
41200 Klang.

Contact: +6012-2270 089 / +6012-9819 585
Email: burgerlandmalaysia@gmail.com
Facebook: Hazelnut Coffee & Bar



No comments:

Post a Comment