Sunday 20 December 2015

Movie - Star Wars : The Force Awaken


Honestly speaking, I am not a die-hard fan of "The Star Wars". I did watch the movies before and it was pretty good. As for this new sequel, I'm rating it 8 out of 10. I would add in one more point if they managed to put in more stories on Ray. She's a main character, she deserves to have a better backstory.

Okay, here we go. The same thing that I do after reading or watching something good - I'm going to list down the few things that I love about it.

First on my list, let's take a look on the origin of Star Wars. It started back in the 70's and it was created with original contents. Unlike some movie nowadays, where they tend to make adaptation from various source - comics or novels.

Secondly, the characters. One of the thing I love when watching a movie with multiple different characters, is how all of them are distinct from each other. A scavenger girl, who later on took over an important journey in finding Luke Skywalker, the greatest Jedi master. A former Stromtrooper who decided to leave the First Order after being sent for his first task. A charming pilot that unintentionally left his droid behind and ultimately, met the descendant of Jedi.

Finally, the graphic. Some people wouldn't consider that as an awesome thing. But you know what, I truly appreciate every detail they have put in the movie.Spaceship chase, wicked explosion and those breath-taking scenery. I just couldn't have enough of it.

Anyways, this is only the first week of the movie. I think tickets for next week are available. You should really go and check it. Thanks for reading this.



No comments:

Post a Comment