Friday 25 September 2015

The Crazy Bite @ Subang Jaya


Are you guys up for some crazy-licious meals? Now stay with me for the review in The Crazy Bite restaurant.

I believe everybody in this damn world loves burgers and pizzas and pastas. These Italian meals, they're just everywhere. It's pretty to find them, but do you know where are the good ones at? I do. A13, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya. Good address for a new business.

One thing that I like about this restaurant, is the young and funky theme. Pink, yellow and green, compulsory colors that delighted our life when we were younger. The Crazy Bites' targets are the families around Subang Jaya and SS15. So it might be a great idea for you to bring along your children next time.

My personal favorite among all those crazy menus, the pasta. Most of the time when I go around for cafe-hopping, the only thought that came to me when they said affordable pasta, is that the taste would be totally plain. As if a good pasta should come with a huge price. But let me share with you something, for a cafe, RM15 pasta deserves a great taste too. That is exactly the price that The Crazy Bites is offering. Check out these photos. I was lucky to be served with this Chicken Carbonara and Seafood Olio. And my personal favorite, Clam Olio. Specially made sauce mixed together with clam juice and olive oil, and some herbs too. As result, The sauce tastes like salty seawater with herbal fragrance, exactly how I like it. One more thing, with an additional RM3, you could actually make it into a meal.



Of course, those aren't just it. They have plenty more selection for you to choose from. If you're a meat-lover, try out their Signature Beef Burger. If you're a vegetarian, take the Apple-mushroom Burger. And if you wish to share your meal, these assorted-flavored pizza will suit well, and they come together with sweet potatoes.


As mentioned by the owners, The Crazy Bites got its meat and veges supplies from the Halal suppliers. So you guys could lower down the doubts and maximize your excitement eating there. Check out their Facebook page here. The Crazy Bites.

I guess that's it for this time. Stay tune for my next update. If you're lucky enough, you will probably see me enjoying my good time in a 5 stars resort.


No comments:

Post a Comment